I am available to come speak to your group about a variety of mental health topics. My top requested speaking topics include:
- Oil & Water – how homeschoolers can get the most out of therapy
- How to College – once you’re in, now what? The trends of my most successful students.
- Play, Powerful Play — not just a frivolous act, play is essential to our development!
- For other topics, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Workshops – Training for Therapists
I offer 4-week long art workshops for therapy students, trainees, and interns.
Participants will engage in a hands-on workshop that will teach specific art therapy techniques to help them become better therapists, interact with non-verbal clients, help clients express themselves, and add to their therapy tool-box!
This workshop is once a week, for four weeks. $25.00 per session. Materials are provided.
These are purely hands-on workshops, where we may talk but the focus is on learning the medium skill rather than processing therapeutic issues. I will provide the materials and instruction, and participants will be able to take home knowledge and a product.
Most requested workshops include:
- Creating a vibrant journal (collage, paint, and other mixed-media techniques for spicing up your journal)
- Journal Writing (creative prompts and ideas for daily writing)
- Poetry Marathon (a specific type of poetry workshop that goes on and on and on!)
- Artist Trading Cards (collage, painting & mixed media using a small format)
- Found Poetry (using found words and letters to create unique works)
- For other mediums or topics, please inquire at email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about scheduling Roya for talks and workshops.