- Homeschool Association of California – your first stop shop for all things homeschool in California.
- Best Homeschooling – “the homeschooling gateway to the internet”
- Sandradodd.com – a wonderful collection of writing about unschooling
- An Exploratory Study on Homeschoolers and Mental Health – this is my Master’s thesis. A hundred-page document discussing the results of my national survey of grown homeschoolers and homeschooling parents. They were asked 175+ questions on depression, anxiety, happiness, attitude, and character strengths. There were over 1000 responses from all but 4 states. It’s quite a read, but here for you if you’d like!
- Unschooling Mom2Mom – a friendly and supportive facebook group for unschooling support.
Healthy Living Resources
- Sparkpeople – a free website that offers lots of tools, articles, videos and trackers for healthy living.
- Superbetter.com – a fantastic goal-achievement site and resource to help you live more “gamefully,” created by Jane Mcgonigal.
Other Mental Health Resources
- Sarah Wood – LMFT in Pasadena, who specializes in women’s issues.
- Diana Duran – MFT Intern in Tustin, Spanish Speaking.
- Lisa Sawyer Hayes – a wonderful licensed clinician and supervisor in Tustin, CA.
- OC Mind Wellness face book page. OC Mind Wellness website.
**just a reminder, I am not responsible for any of the contents or views of these sites!**